KadmusArts Corporation ("KadmusArts") is concerned about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how it collects, uses and shares your information. KadmusArts collects this information when you access the KadmusArts.com website (the "Site").
Kadmus Arts generally collects personally identifiable information about users in two contexts:
1. Registered Users. You may view all the content on this Site without registering as a user. However, because only registered users are permitted to post comments to the KadmusArts Forum or the KadmusArts Blog, you may choose to register in order to participate in the KadmusArts community.
To register as a user, you are required to provide some personally identifiable information about yourself to KadmusArts. You will be asked to select a user name and password for use on the Site, and to provide your email address and some demographic and interest information about yourself.
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your email address, name, mailing address and phone number. Your email address, and the personal information that is linked in our records to your email address, is personally identifiable information.
2. Information You Voluntarily Provide. If you choose to contact KadmusArts by phone, mail or email, you could also be providing personally identifiable information to KadmusArts.
KadmusArts generally collects non-personally identifiable information about users in two contexts:
1. Log Files. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These log files include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and the pages and services you used on this Site. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
2. Information You Voluntarily Provide. KadmusArts also collects information that does not include personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it, such as in response to a questionnaire or survey.
KadmusArts automatically collects information about a user in two ways:
1. Log Files, as described above.
2. Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. KadmusArts sets a cookie when a user registers on the Site. Users who do not register therefore do not have a KadmusArts cookie. For registered users, we set a cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. We also use the cookie to identify your comments on the KadmusArts Forum and the KadmusArts Blog, and to enforce our Terms of Service. You can remove the KadmusArts cookie by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but you will not be able to post comments to the KadmusArts Forums or to the KadmusArts Blog. You may also have difficulty purchasing the books, music, videos and other items we recommend from the third party retailers linked to our Site.
No Clear Gifs. KadmusArts does not use clear gifs, also called pixels, on the Site. However, we work with service providers that have different data collection practices. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of our service providers to learn more about their practices.
KadmusArts uses the personally identifiable information provided by registered users to identify your comments on the KadmusArts Forum and the KadmusArts Blog, and to enforce our Terms of Service.
We use non-personally identifiable information, primarily log file information that is automatically collected, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movements around the Site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected information to personally identifiable information.
KadmusArts combines your usage information for the Site with that of other users to determine those areas of the Site that are most popular. By collecting and analyzing this data, KadmusArts can improve the Site. This aggregate information does not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
KadmusArts shares aggregate information with potential partners, advertisers, investors and other interested third parties in connection with the marketing of KadmusArts' products and services.
KadmusArts does not currently sell or rent the personally identifiable information (essentially the email address) of its registered users to third parties. If we later modify this policy, we will give registered users notice and the chance to opt-out of having their personally identifiable information sold or rented.
KadmusArts may transfer the personally identifiable information it collects to any successor in interest to KadmusArts, such as a company that acquires KadmusArts. KadmusArts may also disclose personally identifiable information about a user if it determines that an applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it, or if KadmusArts determines that it needs to share such information to protect or enforce KadmusArts's rights or the rights of another user.
A registered user may log on to “My Account” to change his or her user name, password, email address, or demographic and interest information at any time, or to delete his or her account altogether.
We maintain security measures in place in order to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personally identifiable information under our control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, please be advised that KadmusArts assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information (personally identifiable or otherwise) due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other causes beyond KadmusArts' control.
To learn more about the information collected about you by our key service providers:
The Site is directed to, and intended for use by, adults only. We require that a user be thirteen years of age or older to submit personally identifiable information. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen, we will delete such information from our records.