Launch Festival — Sacramento Music and Arts Festival
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Sacramento, California, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
The Launch Festival is an annual celebration of music, art, fashion, design and architecture that takes place in Sacramento. Since its inception in 2009, Launch has grown from a single day event highlighting talent from the local community to a six-day celebration of local, regional and internationally acclaimed artists, designers and creatives. Hosted at multiple venues throughout midtown and downtown Sacramento, Launch is curated by some of the brightest artists in and around Sacramento to not only showcase their peers, but also introduce the community to a new generation of talent across multiple artistic platforms.
|Festival Dates||September 4 - 8, 2013|
- Saturday, September 7
- Girl Talk
- Rocket From The Crypt
- Van She
- Family Of The Year
- Gold Fields
- Turquoise Jeep
- Frank Jordan
- Paper Dolls
- Sunday, September 8
- Imagine Dragons
- Minus The Bear
- Blonde Redhead
- Washed Out
- St. Lucia
- Surfer Blood
- Exquisite Corps
- Life In 24 Frames
- The Bell Boys
More about Launch 2013:
- Here are a few things you have to look forward to at LAUNCH x Music;
- Totally redesigned Cesar Chavez Plaza, with a stage layout that will blow your mind.
- Chill lounges and relaxation areas to rest your feet….and your beer.
- Custom curated food options that feature the BEST restaurants that the Sacramento area has to offer. YUM!
- A functional and interactive architectural installation that will be this year’s biggest Instagram feature.
- A social photo booth that allows you and your friends to capture the memories you make at LAUNCH x Music, and share them with the world. On-demand custom LAUNCH merchandise that will be printed right in front of your eyes!
- The moment all of you LAUNCH fashionistas have been waiting for…..LAUNCH x Fashion’s FULL lineup! This year’s lineup includes Glaudi by Johana Hernandez (as seen on NBC’s “Fashion Star”), Ronnie Escalante (Finalist on NBC’s “Fashion Star”), FROCK LA, Adolfo Sanchez, and Kate Knuvelder Designs! This stacked lineup of designers will not disappoint. Tickets for this event are ON SALE NOW and are limited by capacity. Last year’s event sold out, so don’t wait to grab your tickets. Visit LaunchSacramento.com to get all of the info.
- Our FREE block party in front of MARRS has also been transformed from 20th Street (between J & K) into a full LAUNCH x MARRS experience. This block party will feature over 20 vendors, an expanded adult beverage lounge, live music by Penguin Prison (DJ set), The New Division, 8th Grader, Survival Guide, and Shaun Slaughter and so much more! This is a free event so RSVP today at
- Launch 2013