Zoo Project Festival
Photos courtesy of Full Fat Events / fullfatevents.com
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United Kingdom — England|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Kent, England, UK|
|Festival Contact Information|
Rachel Quigley, The Zoo Project
Revered Ibiza gathering The Zoo Project will open its doors for the first time in 2012 for the UK this summer when it brings its infamous-yet-other-worldly festival experience, not to mention some of the finest DJs, House and Techno institutions to Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, Kent. The line-ups at this exclusive party destination include heavy-hitters that are sure to please!
The hugely respected Ibiza party animals The Zoo Project, will be offering UK festival goers the chance to end their summer season on a high. Creating an entirely unique festival within the grounds of an operational Wild Animal Park, the Ibiza club team will be dishing up a weekend full of ethereal experiences.
Teaming up with some of the best brands in the business, The Zoo Project has grown over the past six years into the White Isle’s most sought after outdoor event thanks to the unique vision of the team. Undoubtedly the Ibiza success story of the past decade, The Zoo Project spawned the hugely successful Channel Zoo, the most forward thinking music project to hit Ibiza and a name that has become synonymous with cutting edge new sounds, provided by the unrivaled underground electronic music record labels of the future.
|Festival Dates||August 30 - September 1, 2013|
Announced lineup 2012:
- Channel Zoo
- The Zoo Project spawned the hugely successful Channel Zoo, the most forward thinking music project to hit Ibiza and a name that has become synonymous with cutting edge new sounds, provided by the unrivaled underground electronic music record labels of the future.
- Joining Channel Zoo as a stage host is Cocoon. Set up in 2000, the record label has supported and launched some of the decades most respected and recognised DJs in Techno and House. Beginning with a clear ethos of supporting young DJ talent, allowing DJs to release music without depending on major label structures, the label has flourished commanding respect from those in the electronic music industry world wide. Now for the first time, the Zoo Project Festival is proud to welcome Cocoon to the festival, no doubt the label will produce a mouth watering offering for the inaugural festival.
- Brainchild of Giles Smith and James Priestly, secretsundaze has taken daytime partying into a new realm of experimentation. Breathing new life into a party time that was desperately dying, secretsundaze are now a mainstay of any in the know clubbers weekend. Supporting big and small DJs alike, secretsundaze offers quality to its fans, bringing over lesser known DJs for the first time such as Mike Shannon and Cassy who are now regulars on the UK clubbing circuit. Pulling in fun-loving hedonistic crowds, secretsundaze is a perfect host of the first ever Zoo Project Festival.
- Over the past four years Newcastle brand jaunt> has snowballed in popularity throughout the country, pushing the truly underground to the main stage platform the northern club night has commanded the attention of the electronic community. After two seasons in Ibiza, this forward thinking and musically progressive brand are on the verge of concurring the global clubbing scene.
- Joining this already astounding host line-up is Junk, nominated in 2011 in the DJ Mag awards as the UK’s best small club, the Southampton collective is on the rise. Known on the South Coast for its intelligent bookings and flawless ability to provide a truly quality clubbing experience.
- Tobi Neumann
- Chez Damier
- Giles Smith & James Priestley
- Ben Klock
- Sasha Presents Never Say Never
- Norman Nodge
- Margaret Dygas
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
Lympne Nr Hythe Kent CT21 4PD
- For more information visit