|Country and Region||Canada — Alberta|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Festival Contact Information|
FREQUENCY weekend is one of the most exciting and enjoyable ways to celebrate the FAMILY DAY long weekend! We’re excited to have some spectacular DJs in town at The Warehouse (10220 - 103 Street, EDMONTON) for another session of BOODANG ESSENTIALS — the OFFICIAL PRE-PARTY for FREQUENCY! Cover for the PRE-PARTY is FREE! So come on down and enjoy some great music on us! Arrive early - capacity is limited.
|Festival Dates||February 16 - 17, 2013|
Important details for attendees:
- UPON ENTRY
- Avoid arriving between 9:45 & MIDNIGHT. We have a sold out show on our hands and these are our busiest hours.
- Please have valid Government Issued I.D available upon entry + your ticket
- If you are OUT-OF-PROVINCE - you will require 2 pieces of ID.
- WITHIN THE EVENT
- Increased EPS / EMS presence - strategically placed.
- Servall I.D scanning system upon entry.
- Security presence in the washrooms. 1 person per stall.
- Security presence in the bleachers.
- Security podiums located on the dancefloors.
- Increased lighting on the dancefloor / bleachers. (Moving Lights - Dancefloor Lights)
- FIGHT2DANCE Harm Reduction Booth.
- THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP US
- Arrive early & have your ID + ticket ready
- Be responsible and look after yourself & your friends.
Inform your friends of the recent issues surrounding tainted drugs in Western Canada
- If you find someone too intoxicated - let security staff know.
- Stay hydrated.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Smile & Have a Great Time!