Y Not Festival
Venue photo: Peak District National Park
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United Kingdom — England|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Pikehall, Derbyshire, England, UK|
|Festival Contact Information|
Y Not Festivals
The festival seeks out some of the best new and established bands in rock, blues, world music and more… who showcase their talents in a small-scale boutique atmosphere in Derbyshire’s Peak District National Park. The award-winning festival offers its UK Festival Awards stamped Toilets and Grassroots-winning amenities. There are also camping, showers, recyling, food stalls, a bar, merchandise and more. The family-friendly festival has a camping area for Family/Quiet stays, and can accommodate caravans and campervans. Late night jam sessions for those who just can’t settle down will take place.
|Festival Dates||August 1 - 3, 2014|
Announced lineup 2014:
- Dizzee Rascal - Headliner
- White Lies - Headliner
- The Fratellis
- Newton Faulkner
- Reel Big Fish
- Andrew W.K.(solo)
- The Blackout
- Cerebral Ballzy
- Catfish & The Bottlemen
- Eliza & The Bear
- Lonely The Brave
Band Applications 2014:
- Band applications are now live through our Facebook page. If you’re in a band, best thing is that it is totally free, open fair and transparent AND it means Y Notters can explore and discover your music. Or if you know a band who would like to play at Y Not, give them a nudge.
- 2013 winner of ”Best Medium Festival” at the UK Festival Awards
- 2013 winner of ”The Grassroots Festival Award” at the UK Festival Awards
- 2013 winner of ”Best Toilets” at the UK Festival Awards
- 2012 winner of “Best Small Festival” at the UK Festival Awards
- 2011 Winner of “The Grassroots Festival Award” at the UK Festival Awards.
- 2011 Winner of “Best Toilets” at the UK Festival Awards.
- Peak District National Park
Pikehall (near Matlock)
Derbyshire, DE4 2PH England