County Bluegrass Summer Festival
|Country and Region||United States — Maine|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Fort Fairfield, Maine, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Stev & Nancy Rogeski
|Festival Dates||August 29 - September 1, 2013|
- The Bluegrass Brothers
- Little Roy Lewis & Lizzy Long
- Goldwing Express
- The Chapmans
- The Spinney Brothers
- White Moutain Bluegrass
- Blistered Fingers
- Bluegrass Diamonds
- Aroostook County Bluegrass
- KadmusArts offers a forum within the festival community to share your opinions, ideas and experiences. Please share your thoughts about County Bluegrass Summer Festival at
Reserved camping 2012:
- Reserved camping spots will be available this year. If you check out our homepage at http://www.countybluegrass.com, you can see the detailed map of numbered camping sites. You can take a look at the map and give us a call to see if we have spots available where you’d like to park. All camping will be on a first come, first served basis, we feel that is the most fair way to handle it.
- If you have questions please give us a call (Stev 207-227-6242 email@example.com, or Nancy 207-473-7749 firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Information on Reserving Camping Lots
- A $50 deposit it required to reserve camping lots. This covers 3 days early bird camping and $20 toward electricity.
- Spots will be held by pre-paid deposit in advance with a “first option” for the following year.
- If a spot goes unused for 2 consecutive years, the spot will be open to a new person to reserve.
- Persons camping in lots near the main road will have to park their vehicles directly across the road from their camping lot.
- We do not have any “pull through” lots – campers have to be backed in.