Stoff - Stockholm Fringe Festival
See Practical information below for slideshow credits.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Sweden — Stockholm|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden|
|Festival Contact Information|
Stockholm Fringe Festival
The Stockholm Fringe Festival (Stoff) serves as a platform to encourage and support innovative performance theatre artists and installation artists within Stockholm’s burgeoning cultural scene. The festival features local, national and international artists of all ages and styles. The organizers primarily encourage cutting edge work by emerging artists.
|Festival Dates||August 24 - 27, 2011|
- KadmusArts offers a forum within the festival community to share your opinions, ideas and experiences. Please share your thoughts about Stockholm Fringe Festival at
Photo slideshow credits:
- In order of appearance
- 393, West Brodway, N.Y.C.
- Natalia Kolesnichenko performing “Moon and Butterfly” (Stoff 2011) Photo by Vadim Stein
- Gabriela Munoz in “Perhaps, Perhaps, Quiza” (Stoff 2011) Photo by Leonardo Manzo
- Poow! (Stoff 2011) Photo by Stina Elisabeth Engman
- Nick Field from “The Cosmon, The Cosmetics” (Stoff 2011) Photo by Gareth Gardner