Tbilisi International Theatre Festival
|Country and Region||Georgia — Tbilisi|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia|
|Festival Contact Information|
The theatre festival features national and international theatre groups performing in a range of Tbilisi’s outstanding theatres and performances spaces. The plays include classics and new works.
|Festival Dates||September 19 - October 2, 2014|
Call for applications 2014:
- The festival’s reputation has been built on the quality of its program, with the selected works of major international directors and companies from all over the world. This was the frame for the Festival for first two years since foundation. But in search of theatre and artists, that were beyond our focus and knowledge, we decided to resize the frames, rethink the idea and as a result program was called NEW and was introduced in 2011. “NEW” is very popular now. The wonderful works and artists from Israel, Poland, Lithuania, Argentina, Romania, Germany, Finland, Russia, India made the idea of NEW successful. We announce the program every year with great anticipation of new works, discoveries and possibilities for Festival and for Artists.
For participation in the program NEW you need following: submit application and DVD of your suggested performance.
Full information is http://tbilisiinternational.com/en/
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Alexander Griboedov State Russian Theatre, Tbilisi
- Shota Rustaveli State Drama Theatre, Tbilisi
- Ilia State University Theatre, Tbilisi
- Sandro Akhmeteli Drama Theatre, Tbilisi
- Tumanishvili Film Actors’ Studio Theatre, Tbilisi
- Liberty Theatre, Tbilisi
- National Music Center, Tbilisi