Blues & Rock Festival
Dr. Blue Beat band and logo.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Belgium — Flanders|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Ternat, Flanders, Belgium|
|Festival Contact Information|
Online email form:
The annual Blues&Rock festival takes place at JC Puls in Ternat each August. The venue offers attendees delectable BBQ and cocktails. A range of music genres are featured in the one day event for a dated old-time experience. The club atmosphere offers a sociable cocktail party atmosphere for both youth and families.
|Festival Dates||August 24, 2013|
- Snares and Lipsticks
- The Glorius Gentlemen’s Club
- Casablanca Carambol Company
- Dr. Blue Beat
Artist feature 2011:
- Dr. Blue Beat (Belgium)
- Dr. Blue Beat came into being by a gang of enthusiastic partygoers who sought to revive the original Vintage Ska, Reggae and Roots. Ska is upbeat swing from the 50s and 60s the pure definition of party music which works your best dancing hips. The sound of Dr. Blue Beat is mixed with their own unique style and fresh arrangements. Everywhere the band plays audiences move into spontaneous jitters — young and old — nobody remains impassive to Dr. Blue Beat!
- Video of “Change The Game” from Dr. Blue Beat
- For more information visit http://www.drbluebeat.be