One Earth Choir
One Earth Choir Flyer
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Switzerland — Ticino|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Everywhere around the Globe and Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland|
|Festival Contact Information|
Vocal Sound Association
The ÌNIN 2012 Project starts from Lugano, Switzerland, and will take place as an Event, a Global Vocal Concert, ONE EARTH CHOIR, that will be held on 21st February 2012 at 11:00am Greenwich mean time: a concert in which people in cities all over the world will sing the same music simultaneously, conducted in video by the same Conductor — Among the members of our Scientific-Artistic Committee: Franco Ambrosetti, Vladimir Ashkenazy, Marco Bersanelli, Mario Brunello, Fritjof Capra, Rachelle Ferrell, Daniele Finzi Pasca, Ervin Laszlo.
The active participation is open to everybody: Join the Choir on http://www.inin2012.net.
|Festival Dates||February 21, 2014|
From the beauty and the wonder which disclose new perspectives, new connection, and an imagining in continuous expansion, was born the cognitive research ÌNIN of the Vocal Sound Association: ‘between Science, Art and daily Dialogue’. From such research - defined by the scientist Fritjof Capra ‘a new access to Cognitive Processes’ — was born the Project ÌNIN 2012 - One Earth Choir.
One Earth Choir tells about ‘interconnection’, a value as ancient as humanity, always perceived by people of all cultures as the texture of life, of any dialogue and vital relationship. Today modern physics recognizes interconnection as the essential nature of all what exists. One Earth Choir is born as interconnection, and affirms it among the values of a culture which, before being defined as ‘global’, can be recognized as ‘human’ culture, with memories, archetypes, essential qualities and a common imaginary.
From this point of view, One Earth Choir is a vision of ours towards a sustainable development, as it promotes integration, offers creative and cultural contents, opens towards a new listening and towards rediscovering the meaning of civilization and human quality as creative connection and sharing. The concept of globality can be acquired and accepted, but the human quality is innate, is essential, and a ‘human’ answer in itself is expansion and peace.
ÌNIN 2012 - One Earth Choir (by Anna Bacchia):
- The first time — the largest Choir on Earth: on 21st February 2012, at 11:00am GMT, voices in cities all over the world will sing the same music simultaneously, conducted by the same conductor — one global video transmission. Bridges of Music between the cities in the world.
- THE EVENT
- People of all cultures on the Earth can speak the same language, represented by — One unique Symphony: One Choir spread around the whole globe. ÌNIN is the title of the music, composed for all the voices in the world. Online from summer 2011 on http://www.inin2012.net
- THE PROJECT
- ÌNIN 2012 - One Earth Choir is a starting point towards a new creative language: a cultural project between Science Art and daily Dialogue — A project for a sustainable development.
- Among the scientists and artists which support the Project: Vladimir Ashkenazy, Mario Brunello, Fritjof Capra, Rachelle Ferrell, Daniele Finzi Pasca, Ervin Laszlo.
- Voices from all continents, from 23 nations, already are part of One Earth Choir — Registrations are open to anybody on the official project website: http://www.inin2012.net