Huck Finn's Jubilee Festival
Photos: Huck Finn, photo by Delvin Baine; Tennessee Mafia Jug Band; Roy Clark; Sierra Hull.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Victorville, California, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
The old time festival features bluegrass music, camping, fishing, over Father’s Day weekend annually. The programming includes music performances, storytelling, workshops, and events to relive the life and times of Huck Finn. There will be clog dancing and line dance workshops, and a barn dance.
|Festival Dates||June 13 - 15, 2014|
- The Del McCoury Band
- Sam Bush
- Rhonda Vincent
- The Gibson Brothers
- The Boxcars
- Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice
- Legendary Dr. Ralph Stanley
- Chris Jones & The Night Drivers
- Doyle Lawson & Quickslivers
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park
18000 Yates Road
- Directions — Take Bear Valley Road east off Interstate 15, go north on Ridge Crest.