Buffalo Infringement Festival
Photos courtesy of Buffalo Infringement Festival
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — New York|
|Type of Festival||Comedy, Dance, Drama, Music|
|Location of Festival||Buffalo, New York, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Each year from the last weekend of July into the first weekend of August the Buffalo Infringement Festival features an eclectic array of performances. Multiple venues (numbering approximately 50) set the stage for over 700 performances, and more than 350 plays, theater and music festival. The programming includes parties, films, bands, art installations, dance, film, visual art, street theater/activism, fashion, musicals, puppetry and more!
The only thing to be expected about a fringe event is to expect the unexpected — experimental and eclectic works and performances by independent artists will reign supreme! Oh, yes an of course there is always something controversial to stir the imagination. Each edition surpasses the previous one and continues to be bigger and better than ever. Formerly referred to as “art under the radar,” we have blown past that, going “somewhere over the radar.”
|Festival Dates||July 24 - August 3, 2014|
- Festival blog
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- The Buffalo Infringement Festival is now accepting applications for 2013!
- This year’s festival runs from July 24 - August 3, 2014.
- Submissions will be accepted beginning shortly after the New Year.
Proposals for the 2013 festival can be made online at
- Submissions will be accepted beginning shortly after the New Year. Proposals for the 2013 festival can be made online at
- The Buffalo Infringement Festival is 11 days performing and visual art. During the festival, the city comes alive with a range of eclectic, independent, experimental, and controversial art of all forms. Originating in Allentown, art bursts from every corner of the city, pumping creativity and absurdity along the way. The Buffalo Infringement Festival is a non-profit-driven, non-hierarchical endeavor organized by volunteers in our community. Infringement continues its three-fold mission of providing exposure to regional artists, building relationships with local venues and creating space for public art. Infringement welcomes all musicians, visual artists, dancers, poets, actors, filmmakers, performance artists, and street performers to submit a proposal.
- There are no fees to enter and every application is accepted.