Contemporary Theatre Festival "In Movimento"
|Country and Region||Italy — Piedmont|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Turin, Piedmont, Italy|
|Festival Contact Information|
Lucia Falco, Artistic Director
The Contemporary Theatre Festival “In Movimento” is an event that is part of a contemporary Italian and international theatrical context. It serves as a meeting place for divers artistic experiences among countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea. It is designed to compare artistic, professional training and to promote international mobility of artists and cultural operators. The planned activities include theatre performances and workshops.
|Festival Dates||June 9 - 11, 2011|
Call for Proposals 2010:
- T.I.R. TeatroInRivolta Cultural association announces a call for proposals, aimed at theatre artists, companies, cultural organizer and designers. The events include performances and workshops, including workshops planning and fundraising for arts and culture.
- The festival is seeking
- In particular the organizers seek 3 theatre companies (or individual artists) who reside in the countries of the southern Mediterranean, to participate with its own performance and involvement in a new theatrical creation that will be staged during the festival, and for participation in the theatre workshops
- In addition, the organizers seek 8 students and/or designers and/or theatrical organizers, Italian and foreign (also part of those companies), interested in participation in the design and fund-raising workshops.
- Deadline for submission of documents is July 20, 2010
- For more information contact