Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest
|Country and Region||United States — Texas|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Fredericksburg, Texas, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
FREDERICKSBURG FOOD AND WINE FEST — A celebration of Texas wine and food. 20 Texas wineries and 50 Texas-made specialty participants are anticipated. Texas gourmet chefs demonstrating culinary talents at the Grape Expectations Cooking School, Gargantuan Great Grape Toss, wonderful auction, art, lively entertainment. Admission $20 per person, under 21 $5, gates open 12:00 noon until 7:00pm. Plus two limited seating, advance ticket sales only special events: Friday Celebration of Texas Food & Wine and Saturday Patron Brunch on Marktplatz, both showcasing sumptuous foods paired with fabulous Texas wines. Visit for Fest details http://www.fbgfoodandwinefest.com or call 1-866-TEX-FEST (839-3378).
|Festival Dates||October 27, 2012|
- Marktplatz (Market Square)
100 block of West Main Street in Downtown Fredericksburg
- Note: Pets are not allowed within MarketPlatz area.
- Admission is for the entire day. If you wish to leave the grounds and return later that same day, please be sure to have your hand stamped at the gate. (See admission information in the festival description)
- A rain or shine event
- Parking is available all around Marktplatz
- Food & Beverages — On sale on the grounds, therefore, visitors are prohibited from bringing ice chests, beer, liquor or wine onto the festival grounds or from leaving with wine.