|Country and Region||France — Bretagne|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Lorient, Bretagne, France|
|Festival Contact Information|
Festival Interceltique de Lorient
Lorient hosts Festival Interceltique for the 49th time in 2009. The annual festival is an integral part of the community where Celtic music, dance, traditions and culture have been celebrated for half a century.
|Festival Dates||August 2 - 11, 2013|
- Dancers invited to weave in and out by Chieftains FESTIVAL DIARY, by Paddy Moloney (The Irish Times, August 8, 2008)
- By phone +33 02 97 64 03 20
- Tourism, activities, accommodations, etc.
- CAP L’Orient Tourist Office is located on the marina
- Location — Maison de la Mer
Quai de Rohan - 56100 LORIENT, France
Phone: +33 0297 210 784
Fax: +33 0297 219 944