80/35 Music Festival
|Country and Region||United States — Iowa|
|Type of Festival||Dance|
|Location of Festival||Des Moines, Iowa, USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Amedeo Rossi, Project Manager
80/35 Music Festival is an annual event that began in 2008 with resounding success. The festival’s name is derived from the Interstates 80 and 35. Des Moines is located at the crossroads of 80/35 and is perfectly poised to catch the bands and their fans that traverse the mid western states. The festival is a two-day open air music festival that takes place in downtown Des Moines at the Western Gateway Park.
|Festival Dates||July 5 - 6, 2013|
- Western Gateway Park
Located on Locust and Walnut between 10th and 13th Streets
Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue information
- There is free parking on the street
- No outside food or drink allowed
- Event will continue Rain or Shine!
- Camp chairs, lawn chairs, blankets are allowed
- No coolers, Backpacks, Large Purses, etc.
- All subject to search…