Internatýonal Pergamon Festýval
|Country and Region||Turkey — Izmir Province|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Bergama, Izmir Province, Turkey|
|Festival Contact Information|
Internatýonal Pergamon Festýval will celebrate its 72th edition between June 16 - 22, 2008. The organizers invite music, dance, exhibition and art groups to Bergama for the festival.
|Festival Dates||June 16 - 22, 2008|
- The conditions of participation
- Accommodation and meals during the festival in the youth hostel or hotel (rooms will have 2 or 3 beds and each room has a bath and water closet ).
- Participants who will travel to the festival by bus, our organization will provide 300 lt. gasoline. Groups who will travel by air, our organization will be responsible for all transfers from and to airport (Izmir Airport, Bergama).
- An English speaking interpreter will be provided for each troupe.
- Participants must be a maximum of 35 people whose ages must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- All of the shows are performed with live music interpreted by the group (no recorded music).
- All groups may sell their own cultural products in the locations designated by the committee.
- Particpating groups in this festıval will pay a fee of €800.
- Groups should send a list of the participant’s names and ages by March 31, 2008.
- If you accept these conditions, please respond to Arif Sönmez at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards you will receive an official invitation letter from the director.