International Cultures, Arts and Folklore Festival
|Country and Region||Turkey — Izmir Province|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Music|
|Location of Festival||Ozdere, Izmir Province, Turkey|
|Festival Contact Information|
The International Cultures, Arts and Folklore Festival is a non-competitive sample of traditional and modern dances and music performed by amateur folkloric groups. Its aim is to engender friendship among the groups and the different countries, and to encourage the understanding of traditions and popular art. Participation is open to folklore music and dance groups—modern dance groups, vocal groups, instrumental groups and soloists, as well groups and performers from other genres of art. The events take place in Ozdere, Turkey at the end of July.
|Festival Dates||July 22 - 27, 2009|
- The conditions of participation
- The group will be accommodated 5 nights in the Hotel near the seaside; and 3 meals per person/per day in the hotel…
- If the group travels by airplane, a bus will come to meet them at the airport of Izmir (Adnan Menderes). If the group travels by bus, the expenses of gasoline within the boundaries of Turkey will also be paid by the committee.
- The group will perform one or two performances between 20 - 45 minutes per day.
- The group will be composed of 35 persons (maximum) including drivers.
- The committee will not give any pocket-money to any group.
- Per person/per day will pay €40 partıcıpatıon fee.
- If you accept these conditions, please respond to Arif Sönmez at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Afterwards you will receive an official invitation letter from the director.