Capital Fringe Festival
|Country and Region||United States — Washington, D.C.|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Drama, Music|
|Location of Festival||Washington, D.C. USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Julianne Brienza , Executive Director
Fringe is DC’s annual celebration of the performing arts and much more. You will find us nestled between the vibrant DC neighborhoods of Penn Quarter & Mount Vernon Square. Over 120 companies & thousands of Artists come together—from throughout North America and right here at home—to put on over 800 performances in 20 venues. It is a chance to let loose, meet new friends and enjoy groundbreaking, creative work in the performing arts. Nothing you will see has been censored or juried. It is the most affordable way you will find, for adventurous audiences to connect with exploratory artists. Are you ready?!
|Festival Dates||July 10 - 27, 2014|
- If you like this festival — listen to…
- Applications open for 2014 summer Fringe Festival
- Deadline for Fringe Run Venue productions December 28, 2013
- We are looking for performing artists to expand and define performing arts in our city - is it you? Applications for Fringe Run Venues are open till December 28, 2013, 5pm EST. Find Your Own Venue participation applications are open till March 1, 2014! Have questions about applying? Give us a call at Fort Fringe, Monday-Friday, 11am to 7pm at 202.737.7230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications + More information at https://www.capitalfringe.org.
- Volunteers are the most vital element to the Fringe Festival’s success. Volunteers help by running box offices at venues, assisting with pre-production carpentry and an array of other miscellaneous activities to make sure things run smoothly. For every shift volunteers work, they earn one FREE TICKET VOUCHER to any Fringe show they choose. In addition, to vouchers, volunteers who work at least FIVE SHIFTS will receive a FREE BUTTON!!! So if you want to be a part of the Fringe Team, sign up today! For more information visit http://www.capitalfringe.org/