The Anywhere Theatre Festival
Photo credits: See Practical information below.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Australia — Queensland|
|Type of Festival||Drama|
|Location of Festival||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Festival Contact Information|
Anywhere Theatre Festival Ltd,
The Anywhere Theatre Festival is an open access fringe festival for performance anywhere but a traditional theatre — running since its first successful edition in 2011. Cars, parks, alleys, houses and online international productions, performances can be anywhere that Brisbane audiences can access. Seriously… anywhere! See registration information below under Practical information.
|Festival Dates||May 7 - 18, 2014|
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
Slideshow photo credits:
- In order of appearance
- “Dirty Laundry” presented by Cracked Pavement at the 2011 Anywhere Theatre Festival
- “Happy Days (are here again)” performed by Seed Theatre in an abandoned warehouse on the Brisbane docks as part of the 2012 Anywhere Theatre Festival. Photography by Gerry Nicholls.
- “Julian Running” an indie folk nautical shadow puppetry performance by Jennifer Bismire in a bar as part of 2012 Anywhere Theatre Festival. Photograph by Ash Mac.
- HeartBeast Vicious Ensemble’s production of “Mother Country” in the State library of Queensland Tea Room for 2012 Anywhere Theatre Festival. Photograph by Gerry Nicholls. NB. This is a shot during the production, not a pre production still.;-)
- Festival Logo