International University Theater Festival of Caldas (Festival Internacional de Universitario de Teatro de Caldas)
Photo Source: Fujiwara Dance Inventions; 2012 festival poster courtesy of Festival Internacional de Teatro de Caldas.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Colombia — Caldas|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Drama, Music|
|Location of Festival||Manizales, Caldas, Colombia|
|Festival Contact Information|
Festival Internacional de Teatro de Caldas
Since 1978 the International Theater Festival of Caldes has gathered together companies of drama, contemporary dance, music and circus and presents their productions. The companies involved in the event hair from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Slovenia, Spain, USA, Guatemala, Peru and Russia.
|Festival Dates||October 7 - 12, 2013|
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
Application information 2013:
- The International Festival of University Theater from Universidad de Caldas has been created with the goal of interchanging experiences and knowledge around the theatrical event with an academic view. Under this precept, the Scenic Arts Department has worked hard to make the Festival a meeting point to universities and schools that have scenic arts programs, allow being at the forefront of national and international theatrical movement. Universidad de Caldas has opened the call for the 10th version that is taking place in Manizales (Colombia) in October 7th -12th.
- Participation conditions
- Being enrolled in a scenic arts program offered by an university.
- The play must be a product from an academic process realized in the university you are representing
- The play director has the compromise of making an academic socialization that shows the entire process.
- Each participant of the group has the compromise to participate in the academic event with prior registration in, at least, one of the scheduled activities. From this participation depends the certificate given by the University.
- Each group has to carry with their own travel (including scenery) costs to Manizales and the return to their countries.
- The Festival carries with hosting and food costs for each integrant during the entire Festival.
- In the same way, the Festival is responsible for the costs of scenery transport and the participants transport to present their plays into the city. Interested people must to send their proposals (dossier that describes: play, author, director, duration, synopsis, technical aspects and the participants with a complete justification of their inscription) to our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 13, 2013