Vila-Seca Street Music Festival (Fira de Música al Carrer de Vila-Seca)
Photos courtesy of Fira de Música al Carrer de Vila-Seca
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Spain — Catalonia|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Vila-Seca, Catalonia, Spain|
|Festival Contact Information|
The annual Vila-seca’s Street Music Fair offers bands the opportunity to present their performances so they can book shows in the region of Catalonia, Spain. Each year during the three days of the Fair there are about 50 shows that take place. A diverse selection of music styles are represented for free on the 5 stages including four outdoor stages and one Auditorium. The first weekend in May features performances by bands—mainly from Spain, but with 15% of international proposals participating. Artists are chosen by a jury from proposals received during the open call period. Check the Fair website at http://www.firacarrer.cat
|Festival Dates||May 16 - 18, 2014|
- FiM Vila-seca 2013 - The Dawn of Hipster
- Play list Fira de Música al Carrer de Vila-seca
- Musical proposals for the 13th FiM Fira de Música al Carrer de Vila-seca (Tarragona) are closed.
- All the processes for registration are on-line.
- For more information click here
- Remember that the 12th edition of the FiM Fira de Música al Carrer (FiM Fair of Music in the Street) will be celebrated from May 11 to 13, 2012.
- For any doubt or comment please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org (general questions) / email@example.com(technical questions of the inscription process) (+34) 932 157 411