Photographs courtesy of Milwaukee World Festival, inc.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — Wisconsin|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Summerfest is considered the “World’s Largest Music Festival” and Milwaukee’s cornerstone summer event will celebrate its 47th Anniversary in 2014. Since 1968, Summerfest has provided unforgettable live music experiences for fans from around the world. Summerfest attracts over 700 bands, including the music industry’s hottest stars, emerging talent and local favorites and hosts a diverse selection of food and beverage vendors, marketplaces and interactive exhibits set against the Lake Michigan and downtown backdrops, creating a festival experience like no other. Patrons can also enjoy Miller Lite, the Official Beer of Summerfest.
June 25 - 29, 2014
Marcus Amphitheater headliners 2014:
- Bruno Mars with special guest Aloe Blacc, June 25
- Lady GaGa, June 26
- Brad Paisley with special guests Darius Rucker and Joel Crouse, June 27
- Outkast with special guest Gary Clark Jr., June 29
- Dave Matthews Band, July 2
- Zac Brown Band, July 3
- Motley Crew, July 4
- Fall Out Boy Paramore with special guest New Politics, July 5
Artist feature 2014:
- Zac Brown Band
- Three-time GRAMMY winners and multi-platinum artists Zac Brown Band have become one of music’s most heralded acts. The band’s latest project ‘The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1’ is out now on Southern Ground and follows the band’s three platinum-selling albums ‘Uncaged’, ‘You Get What You Give’, and ‘The Foundation’, which have together sold over six million copies and produced a historic series of ten #1 hit singles. On the road, the group performed for over 1.3 million fans in 2013 with 70+ headline dates and more than a dozen major festival appearances. Zac Brown Band is represented by ROAR, a Beverly Hills-based talent and brand management company. Additional information can be found at http://www.zacbrownband.com/.
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811