Green River Festival
Photos courtesy of Signature Sounds Publicity
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — Massachusetts|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Greenfield, Massachusetts USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
Presented by Signature Sounds
Western New England’s favorite summer festival will be held annually during the third weekend in July on the grounds of Greenfield Community College. Presented by the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce, this celebration combines music on three stages, food, crafts, a dance tent, a wide array of kid’s activities and entertainment, and hot air balloons for the Pioneer Valley’s biggest outdoor event of the summer. This is the only music festival in Massachusetts that features hot air balloons and rides.
|Festival Dates||July 11 - 13, 2014|
- If you like this festival — listen to…
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Greenfield Community College
1 College Drive
Greenfield, MA 01301
- Located 1 mile from the Route 2/Interstate 91 rotary at I-91 exit 26.
- Rain or shine
- Balloon rides are weather permitting
- Sorry, no dogs or alcohol are permitted at the festival.
- Take the Shuttle, or for parking at the festival site (Greenfield Community College), buy a Premium Parking Pass. It’s available for $10, which is good for the entire festival. A parking pass may be purchased on-line at: http://greenriverfestival.com/tickets.html