High Sierra Music Festival
Photos: High Sierra Music Festival Grandstand Stage; Trampled By Turtles; Widespread Panic; and festival logo.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United States — California|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Quincy, California USA|
|Festival Contact Information|
High Sierra Music Festival
High Sierra Music has been producing world-class camping and music festivals since 1991. The High Sierra Music Festival takes place every July 4th weekend in Quincy, California. With the majestic Sierra and Feather River Canyon as a backdrop, Quincy is an ideal place for a camping music festival. It combines adequate infrastructure on-site with opportunities to swim, bike, fish, golf, and hike in the vicinity of a quaint small town.
The festival is eclectic in format; its span reaches from blues to bluegrass, rock to folk and everything in between. Past artists include Bela Fleck & the Flecktones, Los Lobos, Little Feat, Ani Difranco, the String Cheese Incident, Richard Thompson, the Radiators, John Hiatt, Widespread Panic, John Prine, Maceo Parker, Medeski Martin & Wood, Sam Bush, Michelle Shocked, the Tragically Hip, David Grisman Quintet, JJ Cale, David Lindley, Leftover Salmon, and David Bromberg and many others.
|Festival Dates||July 3 - 6, 2014|
Announced lineup 2014:
- Widespread Panic
- Beats Antique
- Trampled By Turtles
- The Chris Robinson Brotherhood
- Punch Brothers
- Greensky Bluegrass
- The Budos Band
- Carolina Chocolate Drops
- Ernest Ranglin & Avila
- Bill Frisell - Guitar In The Space Age! featuring Greg Leisz, Tony Scherr, Kenny Wollesen
- Stanley Jordan Trio
- Jonathan Wilson
- The Floozies
- Nahko and Medicine For The People
- The Duhks
- The California Honeydrops
- Hey Marseilles
- Steve Poltz
- Living Folklore
- and many, many more…
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- A limited allotment of advance 4-day Passes are now available for $207.50, price will increase on May 19 or when allotment runs out, whichever comes first. Teen Passes ($110.50) are valid for ages 13-16 and must be accompanied by a ticketed adult guardian. Kids 4-day pass $55.00 (ages 5 – 12); 4 & under free. All multi-day tickets include camping. On-site camping may reach capacity. On-site parking requires purchase of vehicle pass. Ticket info and questions visit http://www.highsierramusic.com.
- Premium FestivALL Packages include four-day festival passes, access to a VIP lounge near the Grandstand Stage featuring elevated viewing, private port-o-johns, a massage chair (limited hours), beer and wine tastings, snacks, access to all Late Night shows, festival t-shirts, festival posters and drink tickets, and early entry into Festival. Prices range from $725.00 - $1,799.00. FestivALL RV packages are sold out.