Festival Cantus Salisburgensis (Internationales Choir und Orchesterfestival)
Photos courtesy of Cultours Austria
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Austria — Salzburg Land|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Salzburg, Salzburg Land, Austria|
|Festival Contact Information|
Cultours Europe GmbH
Enjoy a great choir and orchestra festival in Salzburg, Austria. Four days of singing and meeting other choirs from around the world. The focus of the festival is cultural, musical and human exchange. The schedule includes a meet and greet gathering, an evening concert by participating groups, a tour of Salzburg, rehearsal sessions, and more. Participating singers will perform a concert in the Mozarteum and be part of a mass in the Salzburg Cathedral. For further informations visit http://www.cantussalisburgensis.at.
|Festival Dates||July 3 - 7, 2014|
- Friday, July 4
Festival concert of Nations, Mozarteum, Great Hall, Salzburg
- Compulsory pieces: Halleluja from Messiah, G. F. Handel and Choral Fantasy Op. 80, L. v. Beethoven (G. Henle/ Choral score HN 4669) and a 13-minutes performance of your own choice.
- Saturday, July 5
International choir concert day at the medieval castle Golling by Salzburg
- Each group performs a 40-minutes concert own choice.
Sunday, July 6
Festival mass, Salzburg Cathedral
- Missa Solemnis, W. A. Mozart, KV 337 (Carus 40.619/03, Bernhard Janz) Evening: Fare well party with music and dance
- Dates 2015-2016 and more details please find on our website http://www.cultours.at
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811