Photos: Craig Charles; Festival logo; Katy B courtesy of Jersey Live (Source © www.rinse.fm); King Charles; and The Rapture.
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||United Kingdom — Jersey|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Trinity, Jersey, Channel Islands, UK|
|Festival Contact Information|
Jersey Live Festival of Music Ltd.
EUROPE’S GREATEST BOUTIQUE FESTIVAL RETURNS… Jersey Live, sponsored by Jersey Telecoms promises to be bigger and better than ever. With five stages set in the quaint countryside surrounds of the parish of Trinity, and on the southernmost point of the British Isles – with some of Europe’s most stunning beaches – Jersey Live is positioned in one of the most idyllic settings imaginable. With a distinctly Anglo-Gallic flavour to the island and its 90,000 inhabitants, Jersey offers a unique environment and Jersey Live the unique festival experience.
Jersey Live Festival takes place at the Royal Jersey Showground, Jersey in September. The bill is packed with some of the biggest names in music. Jersey Live festival has grown monumentally since that one-day event in 2004 and the diversity on offer these days guarantees that there’ll be something for everyone.
The organizers of Jersey Live have a new alternative festival in the planning stages. For more information about Jersey Live Folklore Festival visit the profile page at
|Festival Dates||August 30 - 31, 2014|
Announced lineup 2014:
- Ellie Goulding — headliner
New and expanded features 2014:
- A new addition to the festival is the Kids Field and an expanded Par 4 Area; the area was introduced in 2012 but this year will be larger than ever with circus performers, comedy acts and theatrical installations forming this magical corner of the festival.
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- Like KadmusArts on Facebook — we are your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your comments and experiences in regard to this festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- The festival is subject to the organisers gaining the Bailiff’s permission.
- Early Bird tickets go on sale on Sunday 2nd March at 9am from http://www.jerseylive.org.uk. Complete ticket prices are as follows:
- Children (12 & Under)
- Single day: £15
- Weekend: £25
- Youth & Adult (13+)
- Single day: £49
- Weekend: £69
- Jersey is easily accessible from the UK, with over 12 flights per day from London and regular daily flights operating from over 25 regional airports, including all major cities. Condor Ferries operates a ferry ser- vice from Weymouth, Poole and Portsmouth for those preferring to travel by sea or wishing to bring a vehicle. For more travel info please visit http://www.jersey.com
- The Royal Jersey Showground
Trinity, Jersey, Channel Islands