Sunburn Electronic Dance Music Festival (EDM)
Flyer and photos courtesy of Sunburn Electronic Dance Music Festival (EDM)
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||India — Goa|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Old Goa, Goa, India|
|Festival Contact Information|
Percept D' Mark
The Sunburn Electronic Dance Music Festival (EDM) was launched in 2007 and is already considered as Asia’s largest Festival. The annual international dance and music festival is held in Goa between Christmas and New Years. The festival takes place over 3 days and is streamed to 500,000 in 82 countries via MTV and 40,000 people witnessed it on their mobile platforms. In addition it was featured as one of the top festivals in the world by CNN.com.
There is a constant drive to create an experience for the audience with Goa-style flea markets that offer food, music and clothing. The programming also features dancers, volleyball, beach tennis, fancy dress stalls, thematic or experiential arts, and lighting installations. Previous headliners have included: Carl Cox, Above&Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Roger Sanchez, Axwell, Ferry Corsten and Paul Van Dyk.
|Festival Dates||December 27 - 29, 2012|
- 8 best Indian music festivals for travelers, by Jhilmil Motihar (CNN Go, November 17, 2011)
- Storm Festival postponed to January 2012 (Times of India, November 7, 2011)
KadmusArts on Facebook:
- KadmusArts on Facebook is your gateway to interact with the global community of festival fans, artist and organizers. Please share your thoughts and experiences in regard to Sunburn Electronic Dance Music Festival at http://www.facebook.com/pages/KadmusArts/17962154811
- Candolim Beach
- Early Bird ticket sales for Sunburn Goa 2012 were met with a whirlwind response selling tickets in less than 2 hours! After Sunburn created history by beating the IPL ticket sale record by being the fastest selling ticket sale for any live event ever in India, during the Sunburn Arena Gig of Swedish House Mafia, today, at 12:00 noon, Sunburn, 'Asia's number one music festival' beat its own record and again created history by selling a ticket every second. Sunburn is for the fans, of the fans, by the fans. And today was the day where the fans proved that. Sunburn salutes its fans for creating India ticketing history.
- Regular & VIP Tickets will be on sale soon on http://www.sunburn.in
Sunburn festival locations:
- Sunburn Colombo (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Sunburn Electronic Dance Music Festival (Goa, India)
- Sunburn Summerfest (Mumbai, India)
- Sunburn Festival Noida (Noida, India)