M1 Singapore Fringe Festival
Photos © M1 Singapore Fringe Festival
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||Singapore — Singapore|
|Type of Festival||Dance, Drama, Music|
|Location of Festival||Singapore, Singapore|
|Festival Contact Information|
M1 Singapore Fringe Festival
The M1 Singapore Fringe Festival is an annual festival of theatre, dance, music, visual arts and mixed media created and presented by Singaporean and international artists. Themed differently each year, the Festival aims to bring the best of contemporary, cutting-edge and socially-engaged works to the Singapore audience. The M1 Singapore Fringe Festival is set to be a creative centre, with a twin-purpose of innovation and discussion; a platform for meaningful and provocative art to engage our increasingly connected and complex world.
|Festival Dates||January 8 - 19, 2014|
- For 2014, the theme of the Festival will be “Art and the People” and will take place from 8 - 19 January. Details about the curatorial statement, application process as well as the application form can be found at our website at http://www.singaporefringe.com.
- Watch the TVC of the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival 2008 here: http://www.dailymotion.com/singaporefringefest/video/x34kf2_m1-singapore-fringe-festival-2008-t
- Watch the TVC to call for participants of the Singapore Complaints Choir here: http://www.dailymotion.com/singaporefringefest/video/x34kfw_the-complaints-choir-project-call-f
- In order to keep the festival accessible to all, there will be three ticket price categories.
- $30 and below with concessionary rates
- Ticket prices will be decided by M1 Singapore Fringe Festival, and all ticket sales will be kept by M1 Singapore Fringe Festival.
- M1 Singapore Fringe Festival will schedule appropriately the productions based on duration, nature of the show and venue.
- Companies and Individuals are required to purchase their own public liability insurance.
- M1 Singapore Fringe Festival will provide technical manpower and equipment as stated in the agreed technical specification list that is included in the contract signed.
- M1 Singapore Fringe Festival will promote both the Festival programme and individual productions. Companies and individuals will need to submit the following once they have been informed of the programming decision.
- Marketing copy (approximately 200 words, subject to editing)
- 3 Publicity photos (High Resolution JPEG format, at least 300dpi and A4 sized))
- 3 Production photos (High Resolution JPEG format, at least 300dpi and A4 sized)
- Cast photos (High Resolution JPEG format, at least 300dpi and A4 sized)
- Bios of cast (approximately 200 words per bio, subject to editing)
- Company write-up (where applicable)
M1 Singapore Fringe Festival will market both the Festival programme and the individual productions.
Participating companies and individuals are welcome to print approximately 200 postcards/flyers that will be displayed at the Front of House. All collaterals printed by participating companies must adhere to format stipulated by the Festival and it includes the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival logo, website address http://www.singaporefringe.com and ticketing details.