Photographer: Vincent Sannier
Click on any image to zoom in
|Country and Region||France — Franche-Comté|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Belfort, Franche-Comté, France|
|Festival Contact Information|
|Festival Dates||July 1 - 3, 2011|
- Belfort is located on the east of France, close to the border with Switzerland. The Basel/Mulhouse Euroairport, is 70 kms from the festival. EasyJet offers inexpensive flights from London (LDN/STN), Liverpool, Berlin, Munich, Amsterdam and 15 others European cities. Belfort is accessible by train. From Belfort station, you may take the free shuttles to reach the festival site and the camp site.
- Free camping on the site (12,000 spots), car park (10,000 cars) and free shuttles for festival-goers. Campsite offers showers, toilets, a campsite café with breakfast, food and drinks. Here is a perfect place for partying, meeting people and enjoying our trendy entertainments. The campsite will be open from June 28th(5:00pm) to July 2nd (12:00am).
- Hotels in Belfort
infoline 00 33 384 55 90 90 - Tourist Board
Services offered at Entrance to Festival:
- Food and clothes stand area, left luggage
- Phone box
- Cash dispenser
Disabled Festival-goers services:
- By car—you will be placed in the dedicated parking area in front of the festival if you display your disabled sticker.
- Two dedicated viewing platforms are available near the main stage and the Marquee.