Timbre Rock & Roots Music Festival
|Country and Region||Singapore — Singapore|
|Type of Festival||Music|
|Location of Festival||Singapore, Singapore|
|Festival Contact Information|
Timbre Rock & Roots
Timbre Music puts forward its largest-scale music-oriented event with Timbre Rock & Roots — a two-day evening festival to be held on 26 & 27 March 2010 at the Marina Promenade (F1 tracks behind the Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay precinct) featuring a host of world-class musicians, Grammy Awards winners and nominees.
Timbre Rock & Roots is a joint collaboration project between Timbre Music Pte Ltd (of Ublues Group) and Bluesfest Pty Ltd, the organiser behind one of the world’s most prominent music festivals, East Coast Blues Festival also known as Bluesfest (Byron Bay, Australia) headed Festival Director, Mr. Peter Noble.
Timbre Music has been presenting a myriad of artists through its Timbre chain of live music bars and a strong portfolio of music events since its inception. Rock & Roots is a true testament to Timbre Music’s mandate of bringing quality musicians to Singapore audiences regardless of artists’ origins. This is in line with Bluesfest’s programming decree.
|Festival Dates||March 21 - 22, 2013|
- The Fray
- Gipsy Kings
- Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club
- Buddy Guy
- Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Band
- Blues Train
- Gugun & Blues Shelter
- more artists to be announced…
Ticket Prices 2010:
- 1-day Pass
- Early-bird: SGD 88 (limited to the first 2,000 tickets purchased)
- Standard: SGD 108
- 2-day Pass
- Early-bird: SGD 148 (limited to the first 200 tickets purchased)
- Standard: SGD 178
- Kids 7 years old and younger enter for free. Please enquire with our office (65) 6338 8277 on corporate hospitality packages.
- SGD 2 ticket handling fee applies for each ticket.
Ticketing Agents 2010:
- All tickets (with the exception of corporate hospitality packages) are available from BYTES.
- Box Office: The Arts House, I Old Parliament Lane, Singapore 179429
- Hotline: (65) 6332 6919
- Website: http://www.bytes.sg
- Standard 1-day passes are also available from Timbre at The Substation, Timbre @ The Arts House, Timbre @ Old School and Timbre Mobile.